- Digital analytics, such as optimizing email campaigns, testing content, and analyzing digital pathways to optimize website use and experience.
- Customer analytics, including lifetime value and loyalty calculations, response and purchase propensity modeling, and micro segmentation.
- Marketing analytics, such as demand forecasting, marketing attribution models, market mix modeling, and media budget optimization.
- Sales analytics, including pricing elasticity modeling, assortment planning, and sales territory design.
- Consumer analytics, including surveys/questionnaires, customer experience research, and customer satisfaction/advocacy modeling.
“Marrying digital and marketing analytics with consumer research from surveys gives marketers deeper insights and opens up the number of hypotheses a company can test.”
—Suzanne Mumford, Head of Marketing, Google Analytics 360 Suite