Nearly 9 in 10 business leaders in a recent survey said that improving the customer experience is fundamental to their future success and brand reputation.1
Yet less than half of business leaders say they have actually taken action around their customer experience activities.2
Today, consumers have higher expectations for businesses to deliver more personalized site experiences based on the information they’ve shared. Businesses need to be able to quickly discover useful insights from their data and act on what they’ve learned.
To help those leaders (and everyone else) take action to deliver more personalized site experiences, we’re happy to introduce Google Optimize. It’s a free version of our popular enterprise-class testing and personalization product, Google Optimize 360, which was announced earlier this year.
Google Optimize will start rolling out globally next month. If you’d like to be one of the first to use it, visit our signup page. We’ll send you an invitation by email as soon as it is available.
Making it easy …
Google Optimize helps any business test and deliver better website experiences. And to help guide you through the process, we’ve made it easy every step of the way:
- It’s easy to implement. Test new and engaging web experiences across your entire site in minutes. Google Optimize is built on top of Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager so you can either add a single line of code to your existing Google Analytics implementation, or serve the Google Optimize tag directly using Google Tag Manager.
- It’s easy to use. Use the Google Optimize WYSIWYG (What-You-See-Is-What-You-Get) editor, to change just about anything on your site – text, images, layouts, and more – just click to edit! There is no need to recode your site each time you want to test a new experience.
- It’s easy to understand and act on results. Google Optimize calculates results based on your existing Google Analytics metrics and business objectives. It’s clear to see what you should do next to drive even more impact for your business.
… And powerful
With Google Optimize you can create and deploy a variety of experiment types: Choose from A/B, multivariate, or redirect. For any experiment, Google Optimize offers powerful capabilities:
- Native integration with Google Analytics. Test what matters to your business. Because Google Optimize is built on Google Analytics, you can more quickly and easily identify areas of your site that can be improved upon. Then in Google Optimize you can use your existing Google Analytics goals and metrics as your experiment objective.
- Advanced statistical modeling. Google Optimize uses Bayesian statistical methods to model the real-world performance of your experiments. We’ll show you how much more effective one variant is over the others, leading to more accurate results that you can trust.
- Sophisticated targeting tools. Google Optimize will help you deliver the right experiences to the right customers at the right moments.
Ready to deliver better site experiences?
With Google Optimize, you’ll have all the basic capabilities you need to get started with site testing – making it perfect for any business. Google Optimize is free for anyone to use, so why not give it a try? Visit our signup page today.
And if you are part of a larger enterprise or business with more sophisticated testing and support needs, check out Google Optimize 360, part of the Google Analytics 360 Suite. With Google Optimize 360, you’ll be able to take your site experiments even further by delivering custom experiences to your Google Analytics audiences. You’ll also be able to run more experiments across your site at the same time and add additional experiment objectives — even after an experiment has started. Talk to a sales representative to learn more.
1“Two Years’ Warning: The Customer Centricity Crisis.” The Storytellers, March 15, 2016. Quoted on eMarketer.com.
2“Data Elevates the Customer Experience.” Forbes Insights / SAS, May 2, 2016. Quoted on eMarketer.com.